Sunday, September 21, 2014

Tackle Your TBR: Wrap-up Post

I've had so much fun doing the TBR Readathon hosted by Tress@Wishful Endings. My goals were to read as much as I can without compromising my studies and to visit atleast 20 participants. Turns out the amount I can read without procrastinating on school isn't much. That doesn't surprise me, but it does kind of suck :P

 Thanks for all the participants and the hosts and all the challenges! I've had so much fun! Mostly twitter fun! I've seen a lot of people reading books that I've already read and LOVED, and I've seen some books that I absolutely need to add to the TBR pile. It's been fun!

Here's what I actually accomplished: 
I read
Snow Queen by Emma Harrison
The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkoski

Currently Reading
Drawn by Cecilia Gray

Visited
8 participants. Disappointed in self, but I will go back and visit more! 

Added
4 twitter followers from the TBR Readathon. To be honest, they followed me first, which I'm completely thrilled about :P

For my regular subscribers, Organic Chemistry is going to prevent me from posting this week. I have a super-important gigantic test that demands I focus all my efforts on studying this week. Not to mention silly Statistics homework that I need to make sense of.

Thanks for this challenge, Tressa. And thanks to all the participants for participating. I hope you guys had as much fun as I did. And while we're at it, Thank you twitter for being awesome! :P

It's been fun!

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on what you accomplished! I get it Organic Chem takes up so much time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad to have you, Monique! Organic Chemistry? Ugh. I actually enjoyed statistics, but I like math and they all made sense to me. I had to take a lower and upper level statistics. Good times. Lol! I don't miss the homework or the tests. I do miss the learning and challenges sometimes. :) I hope you do really well on your test!

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...