Wednesday, July 9, 2014

Today's Post is Brought To You by The Letter.....P

Hello, Browsers!

Simon from Stuck in a Book has started a new meme. I thought it was a whole lot of fun, so I joined in, ofcourse! It's really easy...but may be a bit challenging depending on what letter you get. Basically, you get assigned a random letter and you state your favorite book, author, song, film and object beginning with that letter. Easy, right?! If you'd like to join in, leave a comment, and I'll give you a random letter, so you can do your own post. The letter I got from Simon is...P

Let's do this!

Favorite Book...
This is Easy!

This works out perfectly for me. I love Jane Austen and Pride and Prejudice is my favorite novel by her. Let's hope the rest of this challenge goes as smoothly...

Favorite Author...

I'm going to have to go with the author's last name....James Patterson!

We can all argue about what book he did and didn't write, but all I know is that all the books I've read under his name has been an incredible journey. The mystery of it all just pulls me in. 

Favorite Song....
My mind is a blank right now,  all I can think of is Please don't leave me by Pink


Favorite Film....

Score! Pride and Prejudice again! 

Favorite Object....


The pen! I love my pen because I love writing! It's one of my favorite pastimes with reading right next to it, ofcourse. I know that typing is the "new thing," but I like writing everything down before typing it up. I used to annoy my friends with that in high school because they thought it was stupid to write an essay twice (once with pen and once typed up on a computer), I never could convince them it was something I had to do. Haha! Good times!

So....what about you? Comment for a letter if you want  to join in! :)

As usual, thanks for reading!

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun meme, if is still going when the summers over I may join in =D
    Great choices Monique, P would have been a difficult letter for me =/
    Monique @ Mo_Books

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Monique. I think it'll last all throughout summer. I don't think there's a deadline. Hopefully not, so you can get to join in! :)

      Delete
  2. This is such a fun post Monique! I too can never tire of reading or watching Pride and Prejudice, so I'm glad to see that it's a favourite for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for P&P! Love the new layout too!
    http://she-read.blogspot.com/2014/08/ttt-new-adult-books.html

    ReplyDelete

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...