Wednesday, June 25, 2014

The YA Prom


 Gaby from Queen Ella Bee Reads & Alexa from Alexa Loves Books hosted the YA prom twitter chat tonight! I came late (as usual) but I still had tons of fun! 

What is the YA Prom? Well, all can be explained in this intro post, YA Prom is a chance for you to pick your favorite YA date and attend prom in the YA world!


So.....the obvious question is who did Monique choose to take? Ummm....do you even have to ask? I took Emperor Kai! 

Emperor Kai

I'm not a girl that is into all the details of prom such as the hair, dress, nails, and all that other extra stuff, but I had so much fun with the twitter chat! Fun fact: I discovered there were some people with twenty dates at the prom. Whoa! Thank you Gaby and Alexa for hosting! It was loads of fun! :)

PS. Obviously Kai and I were going to late, we kept getting distracted. 

Which YA guy would you take to the YA prom?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love receiving your comments! I will always read them, promise! :D I want to hear what you think.

You Might Also Like:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...